If you are like many people, during this pandemic, you’re trying to plan a safe, family-friendly, or couples-only getaway. A Tulum villa rental fits the bill! You may wonder what to do in Tulum with COVID-19 limiting bigger gatherings. However, there is still plenty to do in Tulum, and staying at Villa Passiflora will allow you to enjoy a fun, relaxing, and safe visit to Mexico, without breaking the bank.
What To Do In Tulum? Here are Five Ideas for Safe Fun!
- Visit the Tulum Mayan ruins – just a short 15-minute car ride from Villa Passiflora, Tulum Mágico is an amazing archeological wonder. Tucked away on the coast of the Caribbean sea, the view of the cliffs and the ocean is breathtaking. Enjoy viewing the contrasting bright blue water next to the white sand beach. Located in the Parque Nacional Tulum, the lack of typical crowds make this spot even more magical than normal.
- Enjoy a Beach Day – Choose Tulum Beach, Mayan Beach, or Playa Paraiso–considered one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. You’ll soon see why. Feeling the ocean breeze in your hair will reassure you you’ve made the right decision in visiting this Caribbean paradise.
- Do Nothing At All – Though others may schedule their time 24/7, there’s nothing wrong with staying in. Villa Passiflora has everything you need to enjoy a lazy day at the pool, sipping coffee or cocktails. Our full kitchen allows you to stock up on delicious local ingredients and flavors to make your own meals and eat them al fresco, poolside.
- Dive into that Novel You’ve Been Meaning to Read – There are plenty of cozy spots, both inside and out, to curl up with a good book. And you can feel free to lose yourself for hours—or even all day! So, make your favorite drink, and send the kids out with your spouse for an adventure. Enjoy the peace and quiet of your own Tulum private rental.
- Wander Down to Pan Del Carmen Tulum – Many say this is the best bread in town. The smells alone at this bakery will make the walk worth it. Peruse their large selection of pastries and sweets and bring some back for others in your party to enjoy.
Book Your Own Private Tulum Villa
Looking for adventure? You’ll find that in Tulum. However, the safest place to start your journey is at Villa Passiflora. Bypass the large resorts for a clean, safe villa that will make you feel like you’ve left the pandemic behind. Though you’ll need to bring your masks along, your private retreat will welcome you back after outings.
Contact us for more information or to book your Tulum private villa.